Admin Jobs / Posted 1 month ago / 30 views
A) WHAT WE DO AT VALUE INVESTING ACADEMY (VIA)
Our mission is “We Care to Make You a Better Investor”.
Through our community with thousands of members in Asia and learning platforms, we have so far trained at least 40,000 people in Asia. Countries and cities that we have impacted include Malaysia (Kuching, Kuala Lumpur, Penang), Thailand (Bangkok), Cambodia (Phnom Penh), Vietnam (Ho Chi Min City), Hong Kong, Japan (Tokyo) and of course our own home, Singapore.
B) WHY JOIN US
1. We are the leading personal development training company that runs one of the largest Value Investing Programme in Singapore and Asia. You will have a chance to be the pioneer in spearheading new strategies
2. We are result oriented and we believe in compensation that correlates with results. You are the limit.
3. We give you the space to do crazy things as long as it works. We are unlike MNCs or big companies. We grow by breaking the rules. We constantly challenge ourselves to scale new heights by doing new things. If you dislike red-tape, this is the place.
4. You will get a chance to meet very successful people in the speaking industry. Our past Key Note Speakers include Mary Buffett, the Internationally Acclaimed Author and Speaker of How Billionaire Warren Buffett invests, Lauren Templeton, etc.
5. You will get a chance to travel overseas in our overseas projects and have a chance to learn new cultures and have Fun!
6. Regular lunches, Movie Shows, Popcorns, Makan, etc! We do these regularly after every projects! The best part is we do ALL these Fun things during office hours!
7. Office politics is a dirty phrase and we eliminates any politics and bureaucracy
8. We constantly DO New Things. If you dislike routines and wanted learn New Things, you will get a chance.
9. Most importantly, you will learn from the Founder, Cayden Chang, himself.
(C) WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
1. You are someone who has at least 8 years of full-time experience with at least 2 years of event management experience from beginning to the end as a coordinator
2. You are independent and proactive in getting things done without much supervision. You are honest, meticulous, responsible and mature in personality
3. You are able to work weekends once in a 2 – 3 months and able to work in weekday evenings around once/twice per week is a MUST (We love the moon and the stars).
4. You are able to travel within Asia coordinating with our overseas counterparts in organising events
5. You enjoy working with people (About 60% deskbound, and 40% interaction with members of the public)
6. Familiar with Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint
7. Effectively Bilingual
(D) WHAT YOU DO
(a) Local Events
1) Marketing and managing workshops, following up with emails/sms
2) Handling all customer enquiries and managing event on that day
3) Managing all paperwork related to the training
4) Post-Course enquiries and support
(b) Overseas Events
1) Manage our training events overseas from preparation of logistics, booking of air tickets, hotels, setting up of event venue to the completion of the trainings
2) Support all activities of the speakers so that the speakers focussed only on their training
3) Doing up the Profit and Loss of all our overseas events
4) Handling our overseas working partners and participants
E) TO APPLY, YOU NEED TO DO THE FOLLOWING
Provide cover letter why we should meet you.
NOTE: Please note that we don’t read off-the-shelve résumé.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $2,700.00 to $3,200.00 /month