Food & Beverage Jobs / Posted 9 months ago / 149 views
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Bartender is responsible for preparing and serving drinks to guests to ensure that they have the perfect Burger & Lobster experience.
As a Bartender you should be able to quickly prepare drinks and take food orders for the customers sitting at the bar and serving their food when it is ready.
In addition to serving and mixing drinks, you must be able to collect payments, operate the cash register and manage the beverage stock.
The ideal Bartender follows all standards, policies and procedures relating to food and beverage service, to achieve and maintain our high standards and guest satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure fridges/shelves are stocked with wine/soft drinks etc.
- To cut the necessary amount of garnish for the full day service
- To make up and prepare all the required cocktails pre-mixes (according with the company measurements), for that day and any that need longer preparation time
- Ensure that the bar area is organized with the necessary equipment and ingredients for full service
- To liaise with the bar back to ensure correct amounts of preparation are done mixes/juices
- Ensure that all drinks are made with the standards required by the restaurant/management, both menu and off menu drinks in a timely manner
- To serve customers to the highest possible standards
- Ensure that all guests are well looked after when around the bar
- To maintain a clean and tidy bar
- To conduct oneself impeccably
- To deal with any issues bar related
- To breakdown and clean the station as well as all equipment used during service
- To help out any bar staff if required
- Ensure all glasses are cleaned and packed away
- Juices/mixes labelled correctly and sealed to be placed into the fridge
- Dispose of all pre-cut fruit/garnish
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Outgoing and strong personality, positive attitude and effective communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Must be efficient and well organized
- Must be creative and open to preparing new drinks
- Attention to detail
- Good judgment, a responsible attitude when serving alcohol and ability to maintain customer satisfaction
- Understanding of alcohol licensing laws
- Singaporean only
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,000.00 to $2,200.00 /month
- Bartending: 1 year (Preferred)
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)