Hotel Front Office Manager
Hotel Jobs / Posted 9 months ago / 378 views
The Front Office Manager oversees the entire front office & security operations, coordinates front desk activities with the reservations team and ensures that the property’s service standards, policies, and procedures are properly adhered to.
His/her duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Monitors financial performance and works closely with the reservations team to maximize room occupancy and increase departmental revenue.
- Maintain close working relationships with other departments to meet guests’ expectations and resolve challenging guests/customers’ issues and concerns efficiently
- Conducts regular meetings with the front office team
- Assists in the recruitment of Front Office staff, provide training to new members of the team and review their performance on an ongoing basis.
- Ensures that the Association’s service standards, daily shift audits, policies, and procedures are properly adhered to in a consistent manner
- Analyses market or industry trends to improve the brand experience through the delivery of consistent, quality customer service.
- Prepare regular reports, maintain log books and review guest feedback forms on a regular basis to identify service gaps.
- Take corrective measures to ensure the highest possible profitability without compromising service standards.
The Front Office Manager should possess the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership abilities and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Familiar with hospitality applications and tools, such as the property management system and property reservation system.
- Proven track records in Revenue/Yield Management
- Ability to make objective decisions and handle any complaints and emergencies in a level-headed manner
- At least 3 years of management experience in Front Office or Hotel Management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,800.00 to $3,500.00 /month
- Hotel Management: 3 years (Required)