IT Jobs / Posted 1 month ago / 26 views
At Deskera, South East Asia’s largest cloud company, we help small and medium business simplify their businesses and making them future ready. We partner with our clients to make their business more proficient. Our platform and services help our clients connect the dots, convert data into decision making information, empower employees, serve customers better and highlight possible roadblocks. We have three core pillars in our offering; a suite of enterprise products, a B2B eCommerce platform and a payment platform. And we are looking for someone who can work on our mobile platforms for our offerings !!!
Who We Are
Headquarted at Singapore and with 8 offices around the world, we are a multicultural team with an emphasis on diversity and equal opportunity. At Deskera, we have demonstrated exponential growth in the last few years and we owe it all to our highly energetic and driven team. We believe in curating talent and defining careers. As we further expand our reach, we are looking to work with talented and passionate developers.
We are building a world class team and we look forward to doing it with world class people !!!
- You have previously worked in a start up environment
- You have experience in Swift and/or Objective C and a strong understanding of the iOS SDK
- You understand fundamental programming concepts
- You have prior experience with iOS frameworks like Core Data and Core Animation
- You have prior experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- You have a basic understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- You have a proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- You have superior analytical skills and a strong sense of urgency and ownership of your work
- You have exposure and ability to build, launch and iterate on apps in a high pressure environment
You will be:
- Collaborating with the team to define, design and ship new features
- Working closely with the product, UI/UX and backend teams to design, build and extend our mobile consumer/partner application and features.
- Liaising with cross geographical teams and coordinating with them to build, test and ship our features with a focus on stability and performance.
- Monitoring the performance of the live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
- Identifying bottlenecks and debugging iOS structure and thereby improving performance
- Evaluating existing and new cutting edge technologies for further incorporation into our product
If this sounds like you, Apply Now !!!
Job Type: Full-time