Senior Digital Content Writer
Writing Jobs / Posted 3 months ago / 39 views
This position requires you to produce content for digital audiences across key social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. Be it digital marketing campaigns, social media posts, short video storyboards or landing page copies, you will undertake a wide range of content marketing projects targeted at both B2C and B2B customers.
You must have a strong grasp of the English language and an even stronger portfolio that shows your ability to adopt different writing styles either via your blog, published articles or social media pages.
- Collaborate with the Account Services & Design teams to produce effective and creative online campaign and content ideas
- Write in diverse and engaging styles to suit the clients’ branding, target market & digital platforms such as social media posts, banners, emails and websites
- Able to write under tight deadlines for “hot topic” opportunities
- Stay abreast of the latest content and social media marketing trends and ideas
- Conduct and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content using content/digital marketing tools
- Analyse content performance, draw insights and contribute to social media reports
- Participate in upcoming pitches and proposals
- Manage and vet work done by freelancers and junior writers
- Be part of the team and share your thoughts, opinions and ideas and what’s trending.
- Degree or Diploma Major in Mass Communication/ Advertising/ Marketing/ Journalism
- Others can be considered if you have the flair and a portfolio to support
- Preferably at least 4-5 years of copywriting/editing experience, especially in fintech, medical, B2B, luxury, automotive and/or retail marketing
- Experience in content planning and publishing across social media platforms is a must
- Previous working experience in journalism, public relations, communications, digital marketing or advertising preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a knack in creative writing
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO best practices
- Ability to discern trends and analyse social media and content marketing performance
- Excellent Interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy, while simultaneously juggling several projects
- Passion for social media and content creation
- Keen to coach and mentor junior team members
- Possess wit, humour and an open mind
- Have a portfolio with varied writing styles
- Videography and photography skills to set you apart from the competition
- Have a network of blogger contacts, followers, and influencers that can be leveraged to amplify content
- Have the following attributes – Helpful, Accountable, Smart, Honest, Meticulous, Enthusiastic, Time-conscious & Active.
Job Type: Full-time
- copywriting/editing: 4 years (Preferred)