Senior Graphic Designer
Graphic Design Jobs / Posted 9 months ago / 133 views
Job Overview: Part time UI/UX Graphic Designer
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop Reflaunt’s design language and create new Design standards and principles
- Be part of the regional marketing team and contribute actively to requested and proactive projects
- Understand marketing challenges and communication objectives, and think strategically.
- Creating unique custom designs for digital promotions and campaigns.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- A background of 3-4 years of relevant work experience, at least 1 experience of working for a company on mobile web design
- Experience and good understanding of branding and esthetics of the luxury fashion industry.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Communication and creativity skills
- Understanding of responsive design
The teammate also need to
- Have initiative: someone who is independent and offers valuable suggestions
- Be disciplined: someone who produce results without being constantly nagged
- Be hard working: willing to work in highly dynamic and challenging startup environment
- Be resourceful and curious: experiencing new technology on regular basis
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $35.00 /hour
- UI/UX: 3 years (Required)