Engineering Jobs / Posted 3 months ago / 33 views
Job Position – Software System Engineer
Structo is a Global 3D printing solutions provider headquartered in Singapore. We design, develop and build 3D printers tailored for dental applications using our unique proprietary MSLA technology. We believe our technology will revolutionize not only the Dental Industry but also the wider consumer industry as we roll it out to other categories. 3D Printing has the potential to transform every aspect of our lives, it is only limitation is our own imagination. We are a diverse team in every aspect, with people of all ages and nationalities working together in various fields such as hardware design, software development and material science. This diversity allows us to be at the forefront of this exciting technology.
Participate in design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of high quality embedded applications.
– At least one year professional experience in related field
– Bachelor of Science or above in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
– Experience in software development on Embedded Linux based systems
– Experience in NodeJS for embedded system is highly preferred
– Proficient in Java and/or C/C++
– Able to design and implement automated testing
– Good knowledge in firmware level handshake and standard tools.
– Experience in integrating high-level APIs (such as REST & gRPC)
– Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux utilities, configuration, and administration
– Experience working with network stacks and protocols TCP/IP, UDP, MQTT, SIP etc
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $4,000.00 to $5,000.00 /month